Well, today is my last day here at The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge. I can't get over how fast these past four weeks have flown by. Even though it has been hard, I have had a great time. Well, here are my results: I lost exactly 30.2 pounds in 4 weeks, and right at 20 inches. It is more than I expected....so needless to say I am pleased. But now the real journey begins: DOING IT AT HOME!!
I have learned so many things while being here at the BLR at FR:
1. Healthy food gets stuck in your teeth much more than fried chicken and french fries.
2. It's simple: eat less, move more (but as most of us know, its not so simple)
3. You will not die on 1200 calories per day.
4. I am capable of so much more than I ever dreamed.
5. "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable"
6. Relaxation is necessary for a balanced lifestyle....and its ok
7. The word 'funner' is not a word
8. I can do anything with the power and grace of God...ANYTHING
I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity. Thank you all for your constant prayers and words of encouragement. I would not have made it here without them both.
This is my last post for now. I may post about my journey at home.....but I am not making any promises :)
Thank you all again!